sbc week 5

HMS vs Maryknoll

Today I am going to talk about the differences between HMS and Maryknoll. Maryknoll has a longer recess time that HMS. While HMS is easier to find your way around. At Maryknoll, you take your lunch back to the classroom to eat. HMS has a cafeteria. During my visit to Maryknoll, I saw they have better snacks than HMS. Maryknoll and HMS are two different faiths Buhdist and Christian.

Maryknoll has many sports like baseball, basketball, and soccer. HMS, on the other hand, has basketball and volleyball.  At HMS the classes are shorter and closer together, Maryknoll has the classes on different levers of the three-story building. In my, opinion Maryknoll has a better lunch schedule than HMS, HMS is open to a lot of vegan foods and gets rid of old foods and puts new foods out all the time.

My school grounds

My school grounds are small. All of the core classes are all together. The resource classes are more spread out. for instance, art and life skills are on opposite sides of the school but take a little under a minute to get there. In the middle of the school is this huge artificial grass square where the little kids play. Right above that is two basketball rims.